- Discharge all or most of your unsecured debt
- Save your home from foreclosure or your car from repossession
- Have wage and bank garnishments removed
- Allow you to pay back non-dischargeable taxes without worrying about the IRS
- Strip-off unsecured liens
- Lower interest payments on debt secured by personal property
Your credit impacts your life in many ways, including the interest rates you pay, rates you pay for insurance, and eligibility for certain jobs. By enacting the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), Congress gave individuals a way to ensure the accuracy of what is being reported about you to when you apply for credit, apply for a job, and apply for a mortgage or apartment.
Don’t let inaccurate or false credit reports be used against you!